1. We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (4) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
2. We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
3. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
4. Modifications to and availability of the Site
4.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
4.2 We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
4.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
5. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
5.1 The Site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions, and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
5.2 We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
Date of last update: 01/18/2023
Address: 6303 BLUE LAGOON DRIVE, SUITE 200, MIAMI, FL. US 33126.
Company Name: QUICKTYPERS, LLC.